Friday, January 05, 2007

After Graduation

GRADUATED with a personal all time low GPA of 2.1. I wonder if the lower GPA will make a difference in how fast he progresses to the top of his career track.

In the picture, he returned from his final. I had que for him to call someone when he left for his final. When he returned someone was in the way for him to make the call. So he is stomping because they are in the way. It looks funny for this picture so I kept it that way.

Now your Graduated.... whats next.

He purchased two shops with his workbench and uni earnings. With the rest of his money, he purchased items he would need back at home. I'm wanting to try something new with this challenge. Something I've wanted to do every since OFB was released. I want my sim to go to a lot to purchase things he needs. At least the first item, after that he can use the buy mode option. I'm not sure it will work out, because there isn't shops for all the things a sim needs or may want to buy. Basic need items doesn't count. So he can buy bottom line bed or chairs, from buy mode. If he wants something with better comfort/energy, he has to go to a store. I'll have to create the stores before he can even do that. So this could change, but I want to give it a try. He managed one last woohoo in the photo booth during his graduation party.
He is going back into the booth? Whats he up to?
Interesting.... looks like she just exited.
She did. He got a picture of himself in his graduation robe with the nude girl. (This wasn't planned, she just happened to come onto the lot when it was time for him to graduate... heehee)..
His graduation party isn't over, but his time at uni is up. I spent the post graduation time building skills.

Here is the sim with a shirt covering his very inked body.
He leaves uni FOREVER. (pass the tissues.... Its hard to close such a big chapter in ones life. Realizing some of the friends made in uni are ones you may never see again. Common contact friends, not best friends. Blow out the candle Eye Hatesims... time to move on.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats an awesome idea with OFB. like if the sim rolls the want to buy a double bed or you want them to upgrade, they go to a community lot to buy it. thats really cool. mind if i try something similar in my hood? i might create non-controllable lots but with the same idea. there is that one lot in the catalog with many shops but most are empty.

hahaha, i thought he did woohoo with the streaker right after he woohooed the other one. lol. damn, i totally forgot about streaker when my simmie was in Uni.

~Spongey

7:10 PM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

Of course you can use it, I think I'm going to adjust it. Let the sims buy any of the lowest items. Lowest cost, lowest energy/comfort. If they want to upgrade, they have to go purchase it. Not baby stuff, for that, they have to go shopping.

I created a very basic shop to use for this purpose. Look at the Christmas Shop under th OFB link to see the basic shop. I made it (empty) then took a copy of it. I'll re-use it for other theme shops.

11:11 PM  
Blogger lissabry said...

congrats on all the badges :D that photo just makes a great memento (looks like a pretty wild grad party LOL ) this looks really fun :) I may hafta try it out ~Lissabry

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter