Saturday, January 27, 2007

G3 Goes To Uni

Irilly arrives at her dorm. She moved into the same dorm her grandfather lived in. Some of his money went into improving the dorm, so life will be a little easier for further generations.
Gold Flower work bench badge completed. Either she didn't get the gold badge icon or I missed it. When she achieves all badges, I'll take a screen shot and score at that time.
Gold Toy Bench Badge.
Gold Robot Badge.
She works on the cosmo badge.
Somehow, she snuck in BSoC while giving this sim a free make over.
So far, each generation has picked a unique hair style to add to the uni sims. G1 picked holiday hats. G3 has gone with white face paint. Its easy to pick out the uni sims she made friends with after she moves back home.
Gold Cosmo Badge.

With Generation 3, I managed gold badges on all work benches and cosmo. Sim got 4.0 GPA and BSoC. All of this was for fun, since the sim doesn't earn any extra challenge points.

This challenge has brought the fun back into uni. Its fun to work for those points when it isn't forced due to a score need. I can get them or not, it doesn't matter. Next sim may do some of the other fun uni things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

LOL, no wonder it's taking you so long to catch up.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter